Visa Processing Steps
- You have to get your Medical Test done for which you have to contact our Nearest Office (Karachi or Islamabad) along with your
- Original Passport
- Original CNIC
- 4 Nos Recent Passport Size Photographs.
We shall provide you a GAMCA Number, after obtaining the same from GAMCA office as per Rules of Royal Saudi Consulate in this regard. You shall get your Medical Test done by a Medical Center which is approved by the Gulf at the Cost of Rs 2,300 which shall be borne by you. In case, you are declared medically Unfit, No further action shall be taken in respect of Visa Processing.
- First of all you have to get all the Certificates / Degree translated in Arabic by self.
- If you have obtained your Degree from a University located outside Pakistan, you have to get your Degree attestation from the Royal Saudi Consulate located in that country, by yourself.
If You Have Done Degree from Provinces of Punjab,NWFP or Azad Kashmir ?
If you have obtained your Degree from a University located in the Provinces of Punjab, NWFP or Azad Kashmir, we shall get your Documents attested by the Royal Saudi Consulate in Islamabad, however to enable us to do the same, you should get the same attested first from the following yourself:-
- Relevant Ministry of Education.
- Verification of Only Degree and it’s Arabic Translation by the University Grant Commission. (Higher Education Commission).
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Once you have done all the above, you will submit all your duly verified Originals along with respective Arabic Translation codpieces (Attested) along with a Fee of Rs 900 Per Page of Certificates, Degrees & Translation to our relevant Office against Receipts of all the Documents and Cash paid. All your Documents shall be returned to you after obtaining Visa.
Attestation of Documents are mandatory for all prospective candidates going to the K.S.A and hence any expenses you incur for this will not be paid by us or our principal client.
If You Have Done Degree from Provinces of Sindh or Balochistan?
If you have obtained your Degree from a University located in the Provinces of Sind or Baluchistan, you have to:
- Take a Letter addressed to the relevant University from our Office and then get your Original Degree along with its Copy to the relevant University. The Relevant University shall affix Verification Stamp on your Original Degree as well as on its Copy while the University shall itself send the necessary Degree Verification Letter to the Royal Saudi Consulate located in Karachi through Courier Service.
- You have to get all your Documents translated into Arabic yourself as well as get these Documents and respective Arabic Translation verified from the following institutions yourself:
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- After getting the above Verification and Attestation done, you have to visit yourself the Royal Saudi Consulate in Karachi to find that the necessary Degree Verification Letter issued by the University reached there or not. As soon as the Royal Saudi Consulate confirms having received the Verification Letter, they shall accept all your Original Documents, with their coppices, along with attestation Fee. Normally the Royal Saudi Consulate returns these Documents after Attestation within 2 Working Days, however it may take longer. Once all your Documents are attested by the Royal Saudi Consulate, you shall forward all these Original Documents along with respective Arabic Translation to our Office against a Proper Receipt. All these documents shall be returned to you after your Visa has been obtained.
NOTE: Attestation of Documents are mandatory for all prospective candidates going to the K.S.A and hence any expenses you incur for this will not be paid by us or our principal client.
On completion of the above requirements, passports of the finalized candidates along with all required documents are submitted for visa to the embassy/consulate of the country of employment Government of Pakistan Requirements.
Documents Required by (Group Abu Abdullah) for Visa Processing at the Saudi Consulate:
- Original Computerized Valid Passport along with All Previous Passports, if any.
- Original Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
- 6 Cm x 4 Cm Colored Photographs with Off White Background: 2 Nos.
- Normal Colored Passport Size Photographs: 12 Nos.
- All Attested Original Certificates / Degrees along with their respective Attested Arabic Translation Coppices.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
After obtaining Visa, you shall be provided with the Copies of Visa and Passport along with Original CNIC. You have to yourself go to the nearby NADRA Office and deposit the NADRA Fee of Rs 900 against a Proper Receipt. You shall forward your Original CNIC along with NADRA Receipt to our Office. Against this NADRA Fee, NADRA shall send your Foreign Country Registration Card within Three (3) Months at your Residential Address through Courier Service.
NOTE: This NADRA Fee shall also NOT be paid by us OR the client.
Protector of Immigrants:
You shall sign all the Documents which are required as per Rules of Government of Pakistan while you forward to our Office, the NADRA Receipt. On the basis of these Signed Documents we shall complete our Official Formalities as well as get the formalities of Protector of Emigrants completed on your Passport. Kindly allow us some time to finish this process. We will keep you posted once this process is completed.
Final Registration of Candidates:
After visa the papers are presented to the Ministry of Labor (Govt. of Pakistan), Islamabad for final registration of the candidates. This process is normally completed within 24 hours from the time of submission of passports and documents to the concerned authority.
Briefing and Orientation:
Candidates are briefed by DOEP and Departments/Protector of Emigrants, Government of Pakistan, prior to their final registration, so that they get familiar with rules and regulations of the country of employment particularly the laws about drug abusing etc.
Ticketing and Emigration:
The employer may send PTA or remit necessary traveling expenses in favor of Arabian Gulf International to facilitate traveling as scheduled. We obtain emigration clearance from the concerned Govt. Dept. for the candidates.
Seat Confirmation & Departure:
Once the Formalities of Protector of Emigrants are complete, we shall forward your Details to our Travel Agents to make Travel arrangements. As soon as your Seat is confirmed, we shall inform you giving you at least 3 Days Notice. We shall make every effort that Applicants Travel from the Nearest International Airport to their respective City to your work location in a direct flight, however if it is not possible for whatever reason, the Applicants themselves have to make arrangement to travel to Karachi or Islamabad.